Meet at The Market Bar: Tapas Restaurant in Dublin City Centre
On entering visitors walk through an open-air heated courtyard with tables and chairs, leading into the vast luminous warehouse that is the Market Bar. Inside the sky-lit interior the original red-brick walls are maintained, tall plants are interspersed around rustic wooden benches creating a warm and earthy effect.
The Market Bar was Dublin's original gastro bar and foremost tapas restaurant and serves from an extensive Mediterranean tapas menu. Graze on olives and dips and chicken chorizo skewers.
- Mon - Thurs: 12pm - 11:30pm
Fri - Sat: 12pm - 1.30am
Sun: 12pm - 11pm
- Tapas Restaurant: Last Orders are 9.30pm all nights, except Friday and Saturday when last orders are at 10.30pm. On Saturday and Sunday, Tapas Menu starts at 4.30pm.
- Brunch Sunday 12 - 4pm.
- Kids menu available.
- Wi-Fi available throughout The Market Bar.
- Seating capacity is 300 persons.
- All major credit cards accepted. Cheques are accepted with a cheque guarantee card.
- Service Charge: 12.5% on parties of six or more.
- For large groups over 15 persons, or for special events, please contact The Market Bar Manager at Tel: 01 6139094.